[Wolves] The great marketing debate:

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 22:50:09 GMT 2005

Ade wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:44:36 +0000, David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Andy Wootton wrote:

>>>I have a new hair do.
>>>
>>>I can't read the URI. Is this anything to do with Tuesday night?
>>>
>>>Woo
>>>

>>aka :
>>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1886411832/qid%3D1106851778/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/104-0740638-7037535
>>

>Thanks Dave
>
>Tuesday night ? Now Im confused?

Thanks both.

Ade, I had that haircut but I let it grow a little. I needed it without
the warm glow of a Wintel processor on my lap. Now I can last for 4-6
hours too.

As for Tuesday night: I mentioned that I was going to see The Others and
there were a lot of cameras about.

If there is no photographic evidence then it was another boy that done
it and ran away and I was right at the back behaving like a grown-up
without my hair caught up in the stage divers at all. I was given a hot
music tip though - HQ at Moneypenny's.

Woo