[Wolves] Linux in schools

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 15:50:01 GMT 2005

 --- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

> I intend to steal as many of
> Ron's good ideas from Chase Academy as possible and
> use moral blackmail
> to get everyone else to help me out of the holes I
> will inevitably dig
> for myself. You have been warned.

As with Mo, I'm happy to help if I can, though
physical availability and time are things I am short
on. I'm sure we'll all help you with problems on the
list. I certainly will.

I have experience of academic IT departments and their
unwillingness to change; and the 'it can't be any good
if we didn't pay for it' and 'who do we go to if it
goes wrong' mindsets. This is involved in part of my
project write up.

Do what I can.

Ad

=====