[Wolves] Sugarcrm

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 17:17:50 GMT 2005

On Sunday 30 January 2005 14:40, Ade wrote:

> > The ISO code for the uk is "GB", currency code "GBP" (not to be confused
> > the "UK" which is the Ukraine)

Dumbo Pete strikes again, why take the obvious when you can make it really
hard for yourself?

It had four boxes it wanted filling in;

Currency name
Conversion rate
ISO 4217 code
Currency symbol

Hm, too save a lot of typing the answer is ........

Pounds Sterling
1.8 (This is a guess)
GBP
£

When it said ISO 4217 I thought it was looking for a number, say, ISO 4222 or
something but no is easier than that isn't it --Doh

> Yeah, but Im not sure what the code for Cockney Barrow Boy is though ;-)

I tried Luvlly jubbly and "I'm mugging myself guvner" but they didn't seem to
work :-)

> Only kidding Mr C, see you on Wednesday ?

Actually there might be a chance if the brain dead misses can get the week she
has booked off right, will let you know tomorrow, she is either off this
Wednesday or the next one.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon