[Wolves] I'm back..trying again.

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 10:23:29 BST 2005

On 7/3/05, David Goodwin <dg at clocksoft.com> wrote:
> > Firstly - I let the installer Auto allocate the whole drive (30gb).. not
> > sure how I check now how much swp space has been allocated :(
>
> Open a terminal and type in "free -m"

Weird. I just did this for the hell of it, and:
aquarius at giles:~/public_html/asteroids$ free -m
Mem:           471        465          6          0         17         74
-/+ buffers/cache:        374         97
Swap:            0          0          0

That means I don't have any swap space set up, doesn't it? That
strikes me as being bad. What should I do to fix it?

Aq.