[Wolves] Stuff for sale!!

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:10:09 BST 2005

On 30/06/05, roundyz <roundyz at hotpop.com> wrote:
> Anyone interested in buying a gigayte GA7VA motherboard with and athlon XP
> 2000+ processor and heatsink and fan?? I just want rid off it. £75 should so.
> for £85 will throw in 256MB ram.
>
> Have used it for my fedora server for a while, but i discovered that I now no
> longer really* need a server.
>
> If you want to see pics then e-mail me I will photo it and mail them to you.
>
> roundyz at hotpop.com

eBay perhaps?  Very good mobo, I have the GA7VAXP-A ultra and most
stuff works on Linux.  Except for the two extra IDE channels screws
things up if I use them :-(  There is something called IDEREVERSE but
I have never got around to investigating it properly.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street