[Wolves] It continues, will it ever end?......more fedora bickering......

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Wed Jul 6 17:01:08 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 Jul 2005 12:15, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 July 2005 06:10, roundyz wrote:
> > yerh but surly a wizard is much more easy than finding options in this
> > case?
>
> Yeeess but isn't that the heretical MS way of doing things? (Pete
> deliberately nitpicking).

well no. they are great for newcommers, they arn't m$ they are only
interactive guides my friend.Making them friendly.

> > If you wouldn't know the way things where done ( see up) how would you
> > know about google???? (no link on the fedora desktop you know........)
>
> OK, using the 'fighting retreat' method, wouldn't even a retard think to
> type fedora in the search box on yahoo.co.uk or ask jeaves? I mean people
> are perfectly capable of typing sex, porn and xxx.

Dude retards can't type, hence they are retarded. True people aare capable of
typing sex,porn and xxx. It comes down to knowing what they want but no clue
as to how to obtain it.

> > > Course your mum could do it, mums are great they can leap tall
> > > buildings at a single bound, stop locomotives and make you feel like
> > > you're still 7 years old.
> >
> > yerh, they don't all shop at iceland you know......
>
> You tell me another gender that can tell your not doing as well as you make
> out when they live 200 mile away, turn up on you're doorstep unannounced
> and sort you out?

Well I don't make out i'm doing well to my mother, I let her see for her self.
And she still would'nt be able to do most of the stuff i posted previously
under fedora.

> > Use mr. Google and locate the CUPS website. you will see.
>
> Oh, I cant, I don't know how to use Mr. Google :D

piss taking fuck...:p

> > And we are all blessed, Lets take a moment to all look up to the Red Hat
> > in the sky..
>
> You wait Sir Bob & Sir Cliff is gonna do a benefit concert

sir bob i can understand but sir cliff, He aint earn't his knighthood in my
oppion.Come and get your fedora live 4 tickets......"we don't want your
money, just a suggestion e-mail to redhat....."

> > no need my friend, I have it for you ;)    :)
>
> Stop! thief! ;-)

Lol I passed on your caot to someone who needs it more in the LUG than you,
Pete.(see robin hood was my hero....)

> That was fun I enjoyed that :-)

I bet you did.

(Pete this is getting like a soap, we shall have to charge supscription