[Wolves] Ye Olde Wolves LUG meeting mailing list

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 18:18:54 BST 2005

LUG Radio Live - the aftermath [ are we allowed back
in The Standard ]
Wednesday 6th July 2005 - The Standard, Cleveland St,
Wolves

After the torrent of abuse for messing with the
natural order of things last time, I thought I should
make amends by returning to the traditional ways
(Peter's upcoming.com idea looked a good one. I've
joined but I don't have the skillz to set up a meeting
yet.)

Goers
    1. James
    2. Woo
    3. Splineboy
    4. David
    5. Katherine
    6. Aq
    7. Ron
    8. SimonB will be on crutches but determined to
come

Late goers
    1. Dave Morley (If I can get there might still be
in stafford)

Not goers
    1. Chris B. (I tried to get money and failed, I've
quit the fags again tho' so I should have money for
next time)
    2. Ad - busy as fook. Trying to rebuild my machine
and work out why it won't boot from via_sata
controller (post forthcoming if I can't fix it).

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk