[Wolves] patent party

Kelly, Martin Martinkelly at wlv.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 09:28:40 BST 2005

Oh you bastards,
There was me all doom and gloom and went home early from work.  And you're having a party! ( Yeah I know I shoulda gone to the LUG anyway, but I've still got some loose ends to tie up with the MA i'm a doing.
only found the postings this morning. Most miffed ;(
Hope you all have hang overs.
Mart.
(Good news though, Shame about the olympics) ;)

Hi all,

So, the software patents bill has been thrown out, and we have a LUG
meeting tonight. Aq just called me with the suggestion we celebrate in
some way. So, what should we do?

Everyone bring a drink, bring some cake, bring some crackers and we
will toast to a brighter future. :D

  Jono