[Wolves] London

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Thu Jul 7 12:16:28 BST 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 12:00:08PM +0100, Adam Sweet wrote:

> I heard on the radio that some of the mobile phone
> networks are down as a result.

The network is swamped at the moment. However, there is also the possibility
that devices have been triggered using mobile phones. I've managed to get
through to colleagues and friends in London and they are ok, but as you can
expect it is total chaos down there.

My sympathy goes out to all those affected by this barabaric atrocity.

Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic