[Wolves] Re: Who you calling a racist?

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Thu Jul 7 16:29:24 BST 2005

On Thursday 07 Jul 2005 15:10, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> Don't. I will not accept racism on this list - its not big, its not
> clever and its really lame. Also, keep your language down dude.
>
>   Jono

Whoah, calm down. It's a reasonable statment. the way  President Jacques
Chirac has behaved recently makes it perfectly valid. the farming french
issue and the british bill. Also his recent comments about our food also.

By the way I wasn't being racist. There is no racism in my estimate. If for
example I would have named the french in a negative way, or said that i
disliked them they perhaps you would be justified in called me a racist.

But I didn't.Also I only swear when it suits. I also swear when i want.
I could have said Al-Qaida or g8 protesters or even groups who are sour about
the olympic bid and I still wouldn't be a racist. I do agree about you
comments on racist though....

peace...