[Wolves] Re: me at the LUG meeting.

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 00:10:34 BST 2005

roundyz wrote:

>The linux format comments were posted because I was pissed off at the time.do
>you get pissed off?...

Yes, though only about the things I'm passionate about. I swear if it
helps me to communicate better or as an last alternative to hitting
someone. Obviously there are other LUG members who use swearing as
verbal punctuation but you can see the smile on their face as they do.
In writing it can come across as being very aggressive.

>It don't make me a serial killer though.

Sorry, I tend to exagerate to make a point - which was mainly that you
seemed very different in the real world. I have been quite shocked by a
couple of your posts e.g. Swearing in the 'Subject' field, which other
family members or work colleagues could easily see. When I looked back
to find evidence to give you, I realised that you'd also made many more
constructive comments and I made the connection with the positive
reaction about 'the other you' last night which I thought I should
'share with the group'.

Woo