[Wolves] Sorry

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:10:29 BST 2005

Hi Matt,

> I'm sorry all for the bad language that I have recently used,I was unaware
> that family members (kids) read this list and feel that it is has been
> inappropriate. I can understand that my posts have also been read as
> aggressive, I'm also sorry for that too.
>
> Please find it in your hearts to forgive me and in return all posts will be
> constructive and possitive and limited to help only. This way I will limit
> the chance or touching people's nerves.
>
> After sleeping on it, the French terrorist accusation was far fetched and if I
> offended anyone who was/still concerned about family or friends within the
> london region, then please accept my apology. My feelings are with you.
>
> A very sorry Matt

No problem - thanks for the apology. :)

It is important to remember that any mailing list is a little
community with informal community cultures. Sometimes a newcomer to
the community can find it a little difficult to get used to the norms.
Peter certainly had a bumpy ride at first, but got used to things and
is a really central part of Wolves LUG now. :)

Seriously, come along to a meet, have a few drinks and a laugh. We
won't make you stand up next time. :P

  Jono