[Wolves] Jon Farmer

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 11:15:17 BST 2005

On Friday 08 July 2005 11:02, Alan Pope wrote:

> Couldn't it be a bug in Kmail?

Not being miserable, but I don't know of any bug thats so selective?
Kontact/Kmail has worked fine up until yesterday we Jon did his first post.

Every single mail of Jon's locked me up, I checked them out via my Gmail
account and couldn't see anything untoward I've read about 30 mails this
morning both on and off list done some replies all OK the second Jon's mail
came I clicked on it with closed eyes and gritted teeth

"And lo did the mystical communication incapacitate the wizards viewing orb"

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,