[Wolves] Apologies

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Fri Jul 8 15:49:28 BST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Evans" <zen8486 at zen.co.uk>
To: "Wolverhampton Linux User Group" <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: [Wolves] Apologies

I'm about to swear, so all those of a nervous disposition look away now...

I'm looking for a decent HTML editor for Windows (there I said I'd be
swearing).  It's not for me, it's for a fried (that old excuse, wink, wink)
so I don't know if he's just after an editor or something more advanced.
Any
suggestions for good ones (or warnings about the bad ones) would be
appreciated.

You can all look again now.

Regards,

Pete Evans

####

I use notepad for windows, vim on Linux and vi on Unix :)

I must be mad.........

Cheers
Re-

---
Hand Tested Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Tested on: 08/07/2005 15:48:24