[Wolves] Infopoint on Tuesday

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 19:58:37 BST 2005

I could quite probably pop down and help but i dont get back into
wolverhampton until atleast 6:30pm from work (cycling from stafford).
Its actually quicker than communting (which can take up to 3hrs by
bus, and nearly 2hrs by train).

So i would say if there are any infopoints on the sunday events I
would almost certainly be there. If it isnt at the weekend ones at the
moment I'd gladly assist in setting it up if someone is willing to
give me a hand??

My only concern is that for a fair while I've only used solaris x86,
BSD, IRIX at home and AIX at work so i might be a little rusty.