[Wolves] Stickers for the LUG?

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Tue Jul 12 18:24:33 BST 2005

Hi folks,
Not sure if this has been suggested before, but do we have stickers for the
LUG? In fact, does anyone want any? Vehicle stickers, bike stickers etc? I have
a friends who does this sort of stuff for a living and I should be able to
convince him to do us some stickers (not free tho..). If anyone is interested
or has any design ideas (single colour only), then lets open it up for
discussion. All being well I'll be off to Billing this Saturday so if anyone
wants any let me know.

Cheers,
	Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic