[Wolves] get this to WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 00:22:37 BST 2005

Hello,

OK
I have firefox 1.05 installed in;
/usr/bin/firefox/firefox-installer
Adobe Acrobat 7.0 is in default;
/usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0

Now running Adobe by it self it complains about
something about 'PPKLite.api' plugin not working but
the package starts.  But thats not the problem.  I am
trying to enable it with my firefox.  Now i can use
the script in the Adobe or create a nppdf.so link in;
/usr/bin/firefox/firefox-installer/plugins.
Ok but when i try to open a pdf file i get;

"Could not launch Adobe Reader 7.0. Please make sure
it exists in PATH variable in the environment.
If the problem persists, please reinstall the
application.You can download Adobe Reader 7.0 for Unix
from www.adobe.com"

Now what 'path variable'.  I linked nppdf.so file to
everything, all my firefox installer folders what

And yes i do re-start firefox.

Cheers

Bobby