[Wolves] Well now its Realplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 01:13:30 BST 2005

Hello,

If you read my prevoius post abot adobe, i have a
similar with realplayer.  I have it installed coped
the links in the compoments and plugins directory in
firefox and it complains about not able to find
'hxplay and realplayer in system path'.
Now i ask is it worth updating everything and go
throught the entire process of upgarding.  What system
path is it asking for to get this realplayer enabled.

Cheers

Bobby

PS: Even going through splat-get or debian
installtions or grub configuring.  All this is a
learning process and enjoyable.  BUT this stuff is
HASSLE and drives me MAD to the MAX.  Some linux
whizzs has got to get together and sort all this out
with better upgrading and having a central 'plugins base'.