[Wolves] possible meeting venue (Chinese - Wing Wah)

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 19:39:48 BST 2005

James Turner wrote:

>On Friday 15 Jul 2005 17:20, David Goodwin wrote:
>

>>It's near the M5 Junction 2, head down the Wolverhampton road towards
>>Birmingham.
>>
>>Interested?
>>

>Yes - not bad from what I remember. Buffet-style Chinese IIRC - maybe even eat
>as much as you like, which I know will appeal to some. :)
>
>Regards
>
>James

I've been to the one in Coventry and it was excellent value. I'm fairly
sure I didn't pay more than £10 including an orange juice. At lunch time
it was a fixed price as much as you could eat. The down side is that
they bring drinks as fast as they can so that is probably how they make
their money.

Woo