[Wolves] telewest broadband breaking contract

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:23:53 BST 2005

On 7/16/05, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16/07/05, Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > If you are in the mood for a legal battle I think I've read in the last
> > couple of days that Telewest sold their service as 'uncapped' and have
> > subsequently capped it so they may well have broken their implied contract.

I  have left telewest in the past and it didnt cost me anything.
However i didnt really break contract.
They have a transfer of responsibility form, so you can change who the
account holder is. Which helped a great deal, saved my forkin out
around £278 to terminate the contract. Mind it takes them 6 weeks to
process it.

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,