[Wolves] Ubuntu sound and internet probs (belkin users and rest) SOLVED

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 17 20:53:18 BST 2005

Hello,

Got my ubuntu sound and internet sorted.  Something to
do with BUM.  Although i will never be an expert linux
user.  I was about to break into an intermediant linux
user.  I am now all the way back to the start and the
bump on my head hurts hard. I am still a newbie and
will proberly remain so.  I think being precise with
linux just as important has knowledge.
Now getting on with ubuntu.
In a few months time i will have something to say
about ubuntu.  But for the mean time I still want to
test ubuntu to the n-th limit techniquly.  When i am
100% satisfied.  Then i will concentrate on eye-canda
(don't like brown) and sort out the screen res (always
slightly of-set when booting (is it that NVIDIA)).
But for now i am enjoying the distro.

Cheers

Bobby