[Wolves] Totally anonymous email

Dick Turpin highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:45:45 BST 2005

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 20:36, MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com wrote:

> How you can prefix that with "No disrepsect", I'm not sure. Whatever you're
> trying to imply, this is not for an illegal activity. I'd be grateful if
> you'd clarify that you weren't actually suggesting that I'm pursuing an
> illegal activity.

No way was I suggesting you are a criminal or that you have criminal
intentions or colluding in any potential illegal activity.

What I was saying is that this idea would in 99% of cases be used for
potentially illegal activities, for arguments sake spamming which carries a
prison sentance in some country's.

I can see absolutely no reason or justification for hiding ones identity if
there is nothing to hide and everything is above board.

Irrespective of what or why, if an individual sets out to cover their tracks
that indicates that there is some form of repercussion if their identity is
revealed, ipso facto it must be dodgy.

> I'm pretty certain Aq wasn't suggesting that I was looking for
> a service on behalf of a spammer, either.

I cant answer for Aq I might walk funny but I don't have crystal balls, I read
his mail to be of the same opinion as mine if thats incorrect then please
accept my apologies Aq.

See this is another reason why hiding identities is a bit suspect it raises
all sorts of hackles.

I take it you don't love me anymore :)

--
Regards