[Wolves] Totally anonymous email

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:31:53 BST 2005

On 20/07/05, kev adams <kev at magicmoon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 Jul 2005 19:44, Dick Turpin wrote:
>
> > What I was saying is that this idea would in 99% of cases be used for
> > potentially illegal activities, for arguments sake spamming which carries a
> > prison sentance in some country's.
> >
> > I can see absolutely no reason or justification for hiding ones identity if
> > there is nothing to hide and everything is above board.
>
> Don't forget just speaking your mind can land you in all sorts of trouble in
> many countries.
>
> Who knows where we're heading over here - it ain't good!
>
> By the way please don't presume I'm taking you seriously Mr Turpin ;~p

On the now rare occasion that I post on Usenet I 'always' obscure my
true e-mail address.  The reason being that before I started to do
this I was naive enough to think that nobody would abuse my address.
I soon learned otherwise.  I wouldn't go to the trouble of obscuring
my IP but I can understand why some people would.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street