[Wolves] Totally anonymous email

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 09:13:40 BST 2005

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 21:18, MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com wrote:
> Peter wrote:
> > I take it you don't love me anymore :)
> >
> :) Nah, you just
>
> pissed me off by suggesting it *must* be dodgy. It's not in any way, and
> it's actually being done perfectly above board, in order to help with a
> court case. Can't say any more, I'm afraid.

So will we be seeing you, Oops I mean you're friend :-) outside Wolverhampton
court "No pictures, No comment". Ooooonly Kiiiiiidding ;-)

You see I'm totally in favor of traceability and accountability otherwise we
do fall into the realm of Big Brother (I mean the George Orwell concept not
the intelligence destroying so called entertainment on channel 4)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,