[Wolves] Totally anonymous email

Baza baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 13:42:26 BST 2005

On 21 Jul 2005, at 09:37, Peter Cannon wrote:

> On Wednesday 20 July 2005 19:55, Baza wrote:
>

>> That assumption is very dodgy.
>>

> Why? Oh I see hiding you're identity is a good thing, smack my wrist.
>
> I'm sure all those pervs prowling chat rooms hiding their identity
> to groom
> kids is a good thing then?

I'm not sure chat rooms are full of, 'pervs' grooming kids, but
that's a red herring. As a libertarian I consider it a right that,
for whatever reason, if I choose I should be able to hide my identity
from people who I would not want to be able to contact me or know who
I am.

This is just my -personal- view, you are, of course, free to disagree.

Baza