[Wolves] Another Bomb Attack

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 16:24:59 BST 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 16:04, Wayne Morris wrote:

> Another group I frequent suggest force feeding him pork products!

Guys

While all these retribution suggestions are highly amusing, spare a thought
for the poor sods who have no option but to use the tube everyday to go to
work and home.

For those of you who have never been on the tube in central London its a
frightening experience in normal times just imagine going 40 or 50 feet
underground where you're only escape is up 500 stairs or a lift.

You're packed in like sardines I'm not ashamed to admit I would be petrified
at the moment stepping on the down escalator let alone entering the station.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,