[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 96, Issue 15

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Fri Jul 22 18:13:21 BST 2005

On Friday 22 Jul 2005 16:41, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> 8. Roundyz, again (Jono Bacon)

Hey jono,

I don't feel it's fair that you should offer to un-subscribe me, we had this
issue before, I asked for help then and followed your exact instructions yet
you still wanna boot me.

You might as well shove me under the carpet as to help me....seems that is
what you wanna do. ( if you wanna help me though, like I said before I use
Kmail).

To other mailing list members,

If he does boot me, then I'd like to say thats for the advise and
conversations That I have shared with yourselves over the previous months

Keep using/loving linux.....

--
Matt
(roundyz)