[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 96, Issue 15

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:23:05 BST 2005

On 22/07/05, Baza <baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> > Hey jono,
> >
> > I don't feel it's fair that you should offer to un-subscribe me, we
> > had this
> > issue before, I asked for help then and followed your exact
> > instructions yet
> > you still wanna boot me.
> >
> > You might as well shove me under the carpet as to help me....seems
> > that is
> > what you wanna do. ( if you wanna help me though, like I said
> > before I use
> > Kmail).
> >

> What's the problem you have with your mail client? Maybe I can help
> you fix it as I used Kmail back when I was using Suse.
>
> Baza
> -------------------------
> http://walkertopia.com
> Don't think, feel.

Hey don't it so personally, Jono is only doing his job as list admin.
I'm personally not aware of the problem but obviously some people are
having some trouble with your posts.  Jono is duty bound to respond to
complaints made.  It's not a nice task I know as I have to come down a
bit heavy on a list that I admin some times....

KMail?  I use that when I run my SuSE tin.  If it's changing over from
the digest version it's nothing to do with KMail but part of the
preferences on the Wolves LUG website, your own preferences.  If you
need some help please say and if I've missed it sorry.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street