[Wolves] Tiscali and Linux

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 19:12:10 BST 2005

Hi folk

Success!!!!

I have managed to get a link on the desktop, one click
and a password, and hey presto broadband is there!

The printer is working fine but at economy setting but
thats what my friend wants!! I used Turboprint, and
then lowered the setting, no watermark.

I am in the next stage of tweaking SuSE and apps how
she likes them to be.

I am going to have me a glass or two of wine tonight.
I think I earned it.

Wait for this, I have another pc to do!!!! My
father-in-law's friends they dropped the pc and
everything else at his place for me to do, more Linux
installations! :-)

Thanks all

Mo