[Wolves] cheap s'hand stuff

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 11:47:29 BST 2005

On Friday 29 July 2005 11:26, David Goodwin wrote:

> *Wonders what Peter C's response will be*

What a wonderful price, and of course its OK to send a marketing mail to the
list. £99.00 for a PC is that a refurb? if it is then thats a good price if
its new then I'd check that it actually has parts in it and not a house
brick.

I just wished I had been dealing in the second user refurbished market for the
last five years. :)

Mr Turpin might have a point?

I'm thinking of setting up a mailing list on my personal site for cheap 2nd
user stuff selling (of course) them  privately which would mean heavily
reduced prices.

But I ain't gonna do it if theres only five members plus I'd need to keep a
low profile VAT and all that.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon