[Wolves] List - Next Meeting Location?

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 31 19:54:04 BST 2005

Andrew Lewis wrote:

> Operation: Do Wolves migrate?
>
> "Following the relative success of the pie factory gut busting outing,
> please vote for" :
>
> - the Chinese in Oldbury (Wing Wah)(Buffet type thing)
>    1) David
>
> - The Standard
>    1) Splineboy
>
> - The place opposite The Standard (a different Indian)
>
> - Somewhere else? (suggestions below)

Baza

Weatherspoons
1) Fizz
2) Peter Oliver

By my calculation that is 1/1/0/2.5 to Weatherspoons so far. I'm
abstaining. If pushed I would have preferred Weatherspoons but there
must have been some reason you left it in the first place.  I propose
that voting closes at Midnight on Monday so that those who can't get to
the Net for a couple of days know where to head for.

Woo