[Wolves] List - Next Meeting Location?

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Sun Jul 31 21:13:37 BST 2005

Andy Wootton wrote:
> Andrew Lewis wrote:
>
>> Operation: Do Wolves migrate?
>>
>> "Following the relative success of the pie factory gut busting outing,
>> please vote for" :
>>
>> - the Chinese in Oldbury (Wing Wah)(Buffet type thing)
>>    1) David
>>
>> - The Standard
>>    1) Splineboy
>>
>> - The place opposite The Standard (a different Indian)
>>
>> - Somewhere else? (suggestions below)
>

> Baza
>
> Weatherspoons
> 1) Fizz
> 2) Peter Oliver
>
> By my calculation that is 1/1/0/2.5 to Weatherspoons so far. I'm
> abstaining. If pushed I would have preferred Weatherspoons but there
> must have been some reason you left it in the first place.  I propose
> that voting closes at Midnight on Monday so that those who can't get to
> the Net for a couple of days know where to head for.
>
> Woo

The reasons we left Wetherspoons:
Too noisy
Nowhere to hold talks
Too crowded
Sometimes closed if there was a home match.

What about the Hogs Head?  They do free food (finger buffet) for
pre-booked parties.

PS. On holiday this week, so I wont be wherever the meet is.

- --
Ron Wellsted
http://www.wellsted.org.uk
ron at wellsted.org.uk