[Wolves] Ping: Peter, and anyone else using gmail.

Old Dan djones9960 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:25:11 BST 2005

Hi

Are you seeing your own posts yet Peter?  'cause I'm not either.

I think there may be a problem with gmail as I've just checked the
archive and my posts are getting through.  (That may explain the 'I've
upgraded to a 3500+' repeated news from me, I didn't think the first
one got through....  I still need the help though, my current plan is
to downgrade to 2.6.11-rc1 as apparently the patches were applied to
that, but withdrawn (for some reason) in 2.6.11-rc2)

--
Dan