[Wolves] Network Administrator job

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 23:24:35 BST 2005

Hi all

After all of the crowing I've been doing about my job,
a friend of mine asked me if I know anyone who would
be interested in the following job (not with my
company as far as I know...)

The company is in Telford and there are 2 positions
going, one as an administrator and one as a junior
administrator. The job requires experience of servers
and Apple Macs. I have no idea what server platform is
involved, thats pretty much all the details I have.

She hasn't given me many details as she can only do
this with people who get an interview, but anyone who
is interested should give her an email with a copy of
their CV. Her name is Sian Jones and her email address
is sian at peopleplusrecruitment.com

Sorry if thats seems vague, but I guess you could just
email her asking for more details about the job.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk