[Wolves] fuckin linux format

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 07:01:16 BST 2005

--- roundyz <roundyz at hotpop.com> wrote:

> Just got my copy of LF Julys edition and im well
> pissed off. First i can't get
> the dvd off the cover with out ripping huge white
> stripes into it. then there
> is no disc in the case. I mean you pay £6.50 for a
> mag that helps the
> awarness of the linux within the comunity and this
> happens, makes me not
> wanna buy it agian (allthough i proberbly will...).
>
> Fuck LF and fuck WH SMiths!!

I am sorry that you had to experience this, it must be
awful. I get mine through the post without any
problems and the DVD is not stuck to the mag either.
So I don't think its the fault of the magazine but
rather where you bought it from, if it is WHSmith, I
often find the discs are missing or the damaged.

Mo