[Wolves] Anyone else notice

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 18:48:26 BST 2005

--- Chris Ball <chris at mnemonik.net> wrote:

> I got an email yesterday from the Debian mailing
> list.
>
> I normally ignore these as they are about as helpful
> as a biodegradable
> umberella, but apparantly Sarge is now Stable?
>
> Either I read that wrong, or I'm going crazy..

Yup. I noticed around 00:30 this morning as I was
checking blogs and Planet Debian had about 10 new
posts in an hour, but I had to go to bed so I left my
box downloading CD1 of i386 and Sparc this morning so
that they were here when I got home. I must have been
pretty early in the game as they came down pretty
fast.

It's been a while since I downloaded Debian (3 years
roughly ;) but it's nice to see torrents to reduce
server loads, I used it to get Sparc and it wasn't a
lot slower than a straight download ~10KB/s slower on
2Mb connection.

Woohoo.

Am waiting for FC4 now, I need it for learning stuff
for work.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk