[Wolves] New Site

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 17:21:04 BST 2005

Well... I've totally changed the site since then anyway, because I'm
fickle. Or possibly just fick. It might have been monkeysailor.co.uk,
but the site doesn't do anything at the moment, because I'm too busy
with splinescan to do any animation. There might be some
sketches/paintings there though.

Never been called a nugget before, although a girl once told me I
reminded her of a crispy quorn fillet - which only goes to show that
while I may not be confused, I'm definitely a carrier.

MonkeySailor