[Wolves] Shooting Fish...

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 19:32:10 BST 2005

--- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

> ... is on BBC 1 tonight.
>
> Doesn't the Sweet music of a LUG member feature on
> the soundtrack for that?

Erm yeah thats me. You will experience the delightful
opening 7 seconds or so of one of my band's singles,
called To Be The One. It appears in the scene near the
end

To be honest, if you want to listen to my band, you're
better off headign to my website (not blog) and going
to the music section. Just bear in mind that it was
about 8 or 9 years ago and some of the tracks are
really rough demos. Link for my site is in my sig.

Didn't know it's on, what time is it?

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk