[Wolves] Re: Sarge (with a cigar.....)

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Sun Jun 12 14:37:37 BST 2005

On Saturday 11 Jun 2005 00:18, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> > my first disc won't boot :( is there a dvd iso instead of 7 discs?
>
> if you are on a fast network connection you only need the first disk or
> even the netboot version which is smaller.
>
> > i never
> > downloaded the disc 1 nonus? is this for uk also or what? I assume it
> > means non-us.
>
> it includes the things that can't be exported/imported/used under
> various us laws.
>
> sparkes

Cheers sparkes, will d/l the .iso of non -us. Also I tried a net boot before
and the partitions went well etc, but it wouln't find my LAN (onboard) and to
be honest i couln't be arsed at the time. Thing is i really want sarge with
apt. I have apt on my other pc under fedora just now i fancy debain......not
ubuntu before any says it.

Could someone please do me a favour and make me the iso of this months linux
format mag dvd with gentoo and put it on an ftp (I have lots of stuff for
return to share for your time)? as i lost my reciept and the basterds at
Smiths won't replace my mag.....and I ain't paying £6.50 again.

Thankyou.
--
-=RoundyZ=-

roundyz at hotpop.com