[Wolves] LUG DogWalk?

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 20:38:01 BST 2005

Dear all,

Several of us have discussed having a LUG dog walk one weekend.  I have
suggested the coming weekend (Sunday), and if the weather is good, I
would suggest a morning walk and an afternoon bbq at ours.  We need to
think about logistics for dealing with dogs (if we've got too many they
won't all be happy in our back yard...)  Also it was my birthday last
weekend and I was away, so it can be a double ocassion

I would suggest Cannock Chase as a prime walkies spot, but if anyone has
any suggestions about closer things, please suggest...

Who wants to go?

Kat