[Wolves] PHP/MySQL training spaces available

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:49:41 BST 2005

Hi all,

I am doing a PHP/MySQL training course on Thursday and Friday. This is
a beginners course and starts from scratch. The course also includes a
focussed consultancy session. The course takes place at OpenAdvantage
in Birmingham and includes lunch and all equipment.

This course is open for anyone who works at or runs a business
(including freelance and self employed people). We have a few spaces
left.

If you want to come along to it, please call me on 0121 634 1645 or
drop me a mail ASAP. Spaces are very limited.

  Jono