[Wolves] Clubs in Wolverhampton

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 18:37:39 BST 2005

At the risk of creating a storm for tickets, and doing myself out of one, what club in Wolverhampton would most likely put on KMFDM on October 26th?

Looking at the other UK dates they are playing small clubs (500-1000 capacity), which I would expect to sellout rather quickly, so I don't think the Civic or Wulfren would be in the running. In the states they play loads of club dates, but the clubs out there are not like our more "disco" type affairs.

So if anyone is in the know, or can make a pretty good guess at the venue, please share. I've been waiting to see them for years, and would be bloody miffed if I missed them so close to home.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Barbie (@missbarbell.co.uk) | Birmingham Perl Mongers user group | http://birmingham.pm.org/