[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 91, Issue 3

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 15 15:33:37 BST 2005

On Tuesday 14 Jun 2005 12:15, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> Ha!!! here we go again!! Ive been trying to torrent the bloody thing since
> yesterday @ 3pm came in this morning its at 23% with 63hrs remaining!!!
>
> Just as a test I tried a straight download from Red Hat, let it settle down
> a bit and disc 1 was going to take 4 Hours that means (in theory) 20 hours
> total download.
>
> Torrent!!!

Dude, I'm getting 107kb/sec down the DVD image from a french HTTP mirror.When
I looked this morning before I went to work the UK mirrors where slow to
update or full with users (ftp ones). So I went a bit further a field.
1:20mins remains whoaah!!!!!!

I could post it to you quicker than the torrent!!! Yes via Royal Mail!!!!

--
-=RoundyZ=-

roundyz at hotpop.com
callto:roundyz