[Wolves] LRL projector

Dick Turpin highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:53:34 BST 2005

On 6/20/05, Stuart Langridge <stuart.langridge at gmail.com> wrote:

> You're welcome to smell an opportunity to loan us a projector for no
> money for Saturday's event, certainly. If the scent you have picked up
> is that of us paying for a projector then I fear it's just overspill
> from your aftershave ;)

Aq me old china, dealing with skinflints means I cant afford aftershave ;-)

Be honest, you know me? would I really charge fellow members?

Anyway I'm with Sir Geldoff, what a great humanitarian asking people
to infect ebay with viruses I couldn't believe my ears well done Bob!

Then the icing on the cake Central news finding people who have been
robbed on ebay

Excellent weekend I thought ;-)

--
Dick Turpin