[Wolves] List - for those who cant add their names to the wiki

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 19:19:45 BST 2005

Ade wrote:

Next meeting - Wednesday, June 22, 2005 (7:30 PM)

Coming (but cant edit the wiki due to having wrong name, or ip
address, or wrong network, or wind blowing the wrong way, having no
hair etc)

1. Ade
2. Splineboy (refusing point-blank to cave into the 'let's have a wiki'
landslide attitude - if you disagree with me, put it in a wiki and I'll
ignore it later)

Not Coming (but cant edit the wiki due to having wrong name, or ip
address, or wrong network, or wind blowing the wrong way, having no
hair etc)

Coming but will be late (and cant edit the wiki due to having wrong