[Wolves] List - for those who cant add their names to the wiki

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 21:11:21 BST 2005

Next meeting - Wednesday, June 22, 2005 (7:30 PM)

Coming (but cant edit the wiki due to having wrong
name, or ip address, or wrong network, or wind blowing
the wrong way, having no hair etc)

1. Ade
2. Splineboy (refusing point-blank to cave into the
'let's have a wiki' landslide attitude - if you
disagree with me, put it in a wiki and I'll ignore it
later)
3. Dave Morley (and I'll bring your hard drive
splineboy, and the wiki still won't let me edit)

Not Coming (but cant edit the wiki due to having wrong
name, or ip address, or wrong network, or wind blowing
the wrong way, having no hair etc)

1. Ad - up to my neck in it at the mo. Unless you can
persuade me that I need to be there to discuss
arrangements for LRL. I agree with Splineboy. It's the
whole forum debate again. I would rather have the list
come to me than go to the list. Path of least
resistance. I'm a busy boy these days. I'm not exactly
sure what list we're using.

Coming but will be late (and cant edit the wiki due to

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk