[Wolves] Open source report writing software

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:57:30 BST 2005

On 22/06/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> Um is that a problem? I thought I was the only member still on dial-up?

Nope, you are not alone dear Peter :-)

I've just been too busy to actually get around to sorting things out
reagarding BB.  I want to time it so that I don't end up paying for
months of dial up that I will no longer use.  I'm changing ISP from
Firenet to Plus Net.  I did wait for a few weeks as Firenet promised a
brilliant package to make everybody happy.  Hmmm, I've seen it now.
Typical 2mb speed but with the usual typical caps in place.  It's a
pound a month more that Plus Net too and they are not willing to pay
the activation fee.  So, Firenet and me are saying bye bye.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street