[Wolves] somewhere for next years show

David Morley davmor2 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:11:19 BST 2005

thought i would get this one in nice and early apparently the middle floor
of the brittania hotel used to have sit down buffet and dance for 500 people
according to my wife which means it's a venue on one level that can house
everything.  They can include a buffet which may save the confusion on the
bill. and save having to close early and rush off and the have a bar too.
might be an idea for next year don't know about pricing or if the large room
is still there but it was just an idea that my wife gave me to pass on.