[Wolves] somewhere for next years show

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 11:14:30 BST 2005

On 27 Jun 2005 10:03:19 -0000, MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com
<MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com> wrote:
> Dave wrote:
>
> > apparently the middle floor
> > of the brittania hotel used
> to have sit down
> > buffet and dance for 500 people
>
> Thanks for the suggestion,
> it's one to consider! I wonder how many people we'll get next year.
>
> Thanks
> also to everyone who came, helped out, etc. We're really pleased with how
> everything went and couldn't have done it without the help of many people
> in the LUG.

Excellent afternoon.  Though I could only stay for about a couple of
hours and missed the KDE presentation :-(((  Has Jono had his hair
cut?????  Next step a shave ;-)))  Ad, loved the suit mate can I have
one :-)))  Actually it's what you'd expect Dick Turpin to be
wearing...ducks and runs for cover....

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer