[Wolves] Not exactly Linux but definitely Freedom!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 14:09:40 BST 2005

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 13:39, Larry Tomkins wrote:
> Ooooohhhh you are all so cynical, how could you
> believe all these things about Honest Tony ??!!!??***

Tony who?

Oh you mean that bloke who is on constant holiday at our expense!

See Tony at the white house, oh look theres Tony at the European summit see
Tony on holiday with his wife.

I've seen more pictures of that bloke in other country's than I can count.

Guess who'll be the next European commissioner?

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,